Saturday 8 February St Mary’s, Thame
Conductor: Roger Coull
Roger Coull will return to Thame to conduct the Crendon Chamber Orchestra for our winter concert on Saturday 8 February at St. Mary’s Church, Thame at 7.30 p.m.
- Mendelssohn String Symphony No 3
- Janacek Idyll for strings
- Beethoven Op 95 arranged by Mahler for string orchestra
See Concerts for more details.
Tickets ( Adults £12, Students £9, U14 free) are available:
- for collection at the door from email@example.com
- by post enclosing cheque payable to Crendon Chamber Orchestra and SAE from: CCO 15 Brae Hill Close, Brill, HP18 9TE
- from ForeGolf, 10 Buttermarket, Thame
- on the door.
The Crendon Chamber Orchestra is a string orchestra which draws its players and audience from Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. The orchestra has a mixture of professional and amateur musicians and aims to perform string and other chamber works to a high standard. 3 concerts per year are given in St. Mary’s Church, Thame, and players also take part in other educational or development activities.The Crendon Chamber Orchestra is UK Registered Charity Number 1087695
Updated 3rd December 2013